These white chocolate cranberry bars are the perfect holiday treat to satisfy your sweet tooth AND hunger!
Here's why you'll love them:
- They're packed with 22g of our best-selling sprouted protein, which can help with muscle repair after a workout as well as keep you satisfied for hours.
- They're made with oat flour and almond flour, giving you a healthy dose of fiber, healthy fats, and essential nutrients.
- They're sweetened with honey, a natural sweetener which not only adds flavor but also brings antioxidants and antimicrobial properties to the mix.
- They contain dried cranberries, which not only adds a vibrant, tangy flavour but is also loaded with vitamins and antioxidants.
Recipe: Makes 6-8 bars
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop French Vanilla Sprouted Protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the first four ingredients. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix again.
- Pour batter into a parchment lined pan and top with more cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 min. Let cool and enjoy!