1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees F. Grease and line a round cake pan.
2. Finely slice the apples.
3. Melt the coconut oil in a pan, add the apples and the coconut sugar and cook until slightly browned. Layer the apples at the bottom of the cake pan.
4. In a food processor mix together the rest of the ingredients until you got a smooth dough and then pour over the pan.
5. Bake for 30-35 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Leave the cake to cool down for 10 minutes.
7. Place a plate upside down on top of the pan, then invert the pan, flipping the cake onto the plate.Enjoy! This is a great way to start your day or right after an intense workout!