A mini loaf full of greens and superfoods.
A note from Chef Ivan:
When banana bread meets a super yummy and nutrient-rich green smoothie. I recently started working out again and I’m always looking for something satisfying yet nutritious after a long workout session. These mini loaves make a great snack after exercise!
8 mini loaves
Chef Ivan Castro
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp coconut or monk fruit sugar
- ¾ cup oat milk
- 2 scoops Iron Vegan Superfoods & Greens
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- pinch black pepper
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup spinach or kale
- ¼ cup flax meal
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup sliced pineapple
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven 375ºF or 190ºC. Grease or spray mini loaves pan or mini muffin tin.
- At the bottom of each sprayed mini loaf spot, spoon ½ tsp coconut sugar, a dash of cinnamon, and a slice of pineapple.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Blend the ingredients for the green smoothie.
- Pour the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour the green batter into the mini loaves pan, filling them almost to the top.
- Bake for 20 - 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let them cool down for at least 30 minutes.