A cool, refreshing treat for a hot summer's day.
- 3 cups frozen watermelon
- 2 cups frozen strawberry
- 1 cup coconut cream (use the thick “cream” that forms at the top of a can of all-natural coconut milk)
- 1 scoop vanilla Athlete’s Blend
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a food processor.
- Blend until completely smooth, stopping and scraping down sides as needed. This may take about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or place in the freezer until ready to eat. Let it sit at room temperature for 5-7 mins before scooping.
- Top with extra fruit, nuts or seeds if you like!