Move over butter board, there’s a new spread in town! We know dips get a bad rap because it’s easy to overeat and load up on calories, but this one is *different*. Crafted with the holidays in mind, this holiday app delivers flavour and nutrition (without going overboard on the calories).
How do you do that?
It’s all about the pumpkin
A vital source of many nutrients, especially beta-carotene, pumpkin is packed with antioxidants, which help keep oxidative stress at bay and prevent cellular damage. It’s also an excellent source of vitamin C, which helps support the immune system— perfect for this time of year!
- The power is in the protein
- This dip features Iron Vegan Sprouted Protein Powder, which gives you what you need to keep you feeling fuller longer. This protein powder is a blend of grains that have been sprouted and fermented, which helps increase the bioavailability of nutrients.
This dip gets 10s across the board:
- It has protein – thanks to the Iron Vegan Sprouted Protein Powder
- It has fibre – thanks to the pumpkin
- It has fats – thanks to the cream cheese or vegan alternative
Between the flavour and nutrition, you can count on inside-out satisfaction with this one.
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 8 oz light cream cheese or vegan alternative
- ½ cup powdered sweetener
- 1 scoop of Iron Vegan Sprouted Protein Powder - French Vanilla
- dash of vanilla
Toppings, as optional:
- pumpkin pie spice
- graham wafer crumbs
- coconut whip
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix with a hand mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Once combined, add to a bowl and optionally top with pumpkin spice, graham wafer crumbs, and coconut whip. Enjoy dipping your favorite crackers or apple slices!