Fresh, delicious veggie-loaded wraps with a protein-packed dipping sauce.
• 1/2 cup purified water
• 1 scoop unflavoured Iron Vegan Sprouted Protein
• 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
• 1 tbsp sesame oil
• 1 tbsp tamari sauce
• 1 lime (juice & pulp)
• 1-inch raw ginger
• 2-3 cloves garlic
• Pinch of chili flakes
Rainbow Veggie Wraps
• Spring mix greens
• Rice paper wraps
1. To make the peanut sauce, blend all ingredients in a mixer until smooth.
2. Soak rice paper in warm water (1 at a time) for 10 seconds, then transfer to a dry plate.
3. Place veggies in the middle of the rice paper (lengthwise); fold top & sides first, then roll to fully enclose.
4. Dip that full-loaded veggie wrap into the sauce, and enjoy!