Fresh, delicious veggie-loaded wraps with a protein-packed dipping sauce.
- ½ cup purified water
- 1 scoop unflavoured Iron Vegan Sprouted Protein
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 lime (juice & pulp)
- 1-inch raw ginger
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- Pinch of chili flakes
- Spring mix greens
- Rice paper wraps
- To make the peanut sauce, blend all ingredients in a mixer until smooth.
- Soak rice paper in warm water (1 at a time) for 10 seconds, then transfer to a dry plate.
- Place veggies in the middle of the rice paper (lengthwise); fold top & sides first, then roll to fully enclose.
- Dip that full-loaded veggie wrap into the sauce, and enjoy!