Creamy, fruity popsicles. These are the perfect summertime treat.
A note from Chef Ivan:
Warm weather is coming, and I have two obsessions: ice cream and popsicles (or paletas, the way we call them in Mexico). Ice cream and popsicles solve everything, and these are delicious and so easy to make. The coconut milk gives them a creamy texture, it is like having a virgin piña colada with a twist.
2 hours (freezer time)
Chef Ivan Castro
- 2 cups Cherries (frozen or fresh)
- ½ cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups Fresh pineapple
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- ¼ cup Pineapple juice
- ¼ cup Coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Coconut chunks
- To make the cherry mix, blend together the cherries, raspberries, and water.
- Pour the mix into your popsicle molds.
- Place the mold in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, blend your ingredients for the pineapple mix.
- After 30 mins, pour the pineapple mixture over the cherry, and add chunks of coconut at the end. Cover the popsicles mod and insert wooden sticks in it.
- Return the mold to the freezer for at least 2 hours until the popsicles are solid. Enjoy!