Get a zing out of these lemon coconut protein bites! We love these energizing and satisfying bites because they’re made from clean ingredients and packed with the macronutrients you need while you’re on the go! Dates provide energy natural sweetness and are packed with nutrients like B vitamins, vitamin K, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, and manganese. Cashews are a source of healthy fats and help to absorb nutrients like vitamin A, D, and E. Protein is added thanks to Iron Vegan French Vanilla Sprouted Protein powder, which offers a blend of 5 sprouted grains and seeds. It’s the perfect, portable fuel for taking on an adventure!
Michelle von Hahn
- 1 cup dates (about 14-16)
- 1 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut + plus extra for rolling
- 1 scoop Iron Vegan French Vanilla Sprouted Protein
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Add all ingredients to the blender or food processor. Blend until combined and mixture starts to stick together.
- Roll into balls and roll again in more coconut.
- Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!