These blueberry chocolate chip cookies were created for healthy snacking – enjoy these pre or post workout, as an afternoon snack, or with your morning coffee.
10 large cookies
Chef Ivan Castro
• 1/2 cup Oats
• 1 cup Oat Flour
• 1 scoop Iron Vegan Sprouted protein powder - Vanilla
• 1/2 tsp Baking soda
• 1 tsp Baking powder
• 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp Cardamom
• 1 tsp Maca
• Pinch of salt
• 1 Flax-egg (1 Tbsp flaxseed + 3 Tbsp water)
• 1/3 cup Sweet Potato Puree
• 1/4 cup Agave Syrup
• 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1/2 cup Unsweetened Chocolate Chips
• 1/2 cup Blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Make your flax-egg by mixing the 1 Tbsp of flaxseed with 3 Tbsp of cool water. Let it sit for 10 mins.
3. Mix the dry ingredients and then add the wet ingredients.
4. Then add the chocolate chips and blueberries.
5. Put the dough in the fridge for 30 mins.
6. Fill a cookie scoop with dough, scrape the excess off by using the edge of the bowl, then press and release onto the baking sheet. Lightly press tops of cookies with a spatula to flatten slightly.
7. Bake them for 15 mins. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 mins and then transfer to a wire track to cool.Enjoy!Note: You can make your own oat flour, just blend rolled oats until you have a fine, powdery flour. In place of blueberries, you can use raspberries or blackberries instead.