These blueberry chocolate chip cookies were created for healthy snacking – enjoy these pre or post workout, as an afternoon snack, or with your morning coffee.
10 large cookies
Chef Ivan Castro
- ½ cup Oats
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1 scoop Iron Vegan Sprouted protein powder - Vanilla
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Cardamom
- 1 tsp Maca
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Flax-egg (1 Tbsp flaxseed + 3 Tbsp water)
- 1/3 cup Sweet Potato Puree
- ¼ cup Agave Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Unsweetened Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make your flax-egg by mixing the 1 Tbsp of flaxseed with 3 Tbsp of cool water. Let it sit for 10 mins.
- Mix the dry ingredients and then add the wet ingredients.
- Then add the chocolate chips and blueberries.
- Put the dough in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Fill a cookie scoop with dough, scrape the excess off by using the edge of the bowl, then press and release onto the baking sheet. Lightly press tops of cookies with a spatula to flatten slightly.
- Bake them for 15 mins. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 mins and then transfer to a wire track to cool. Enjoy!
- Note: You can make your own oat flour, just blend rolled oats until you have a fine, powdery flour. In place of blueberries, you can use raspberries or blackberries instead.