These bed-time snacks will help you get a better quality of sleep; this recipe has ingredients with a high component of Tryptophan. This is an amino acid that interacts with those brain chemicals important for sleep and the timing of your biological clock’s sleep-wake cycle.
Chef Ivan Castro
- 2/3 cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1 Date
- 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 pinch Cinnamon Powder
- 2 Tbsp Oat Milk
- 1 scoop Iron Vegan Vanilla Powder
- Combine ingredients in a food processor and pulse until a smooth paste is created.
- Roll into little balls. You can cover them with lavender-chamomile tea leaves, lavender flowers (food grade).
- You can turn this into a midday snack, cover them with cocoa powder or matcha!
- For a bed-time snack, eat 2 - 3 balls before bed. This will help you to rest more soundly thanks to the high content of the Tryptophan found in almonds and oats.