A super simple sorbet recipe that is smooth, sweet and refreshing.
A note from Chef Ivan:
Warmer weather is around the corner. What a great idea to make this creamy and refreshing sorbet. I added a bit of lime zest for that extra citrusy touch. Enjoy!
4 hours (chill time)
Chef Ivan Castro
- ½ cup coconut milk (full-fat)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup water
- 3 avocados, cut into pieces
- 4 Tbsp lime juice
- 6 chopped mint leaves
- 1 scoop Tropical Mango Peach Iron Vegan Rebound Recovery
- 1 tsp salt
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- If you have an ice cream machine you can use it and follow the manufacturer instructions. If you don't have an ice crema machine, transfer to a container, and place it in the freezer for about 4 hours. You can stir every 30 minutes to have a creamier texture.