Creamy, nourishing and calming, this latte is pure comfort in a cup.
A note from Chef Ivan:
Cozy weather is here! Time for warm drinks like hot chocolate and lattes. This delicious, spiced latte is a variation of golden milk, and it’s going to blow your taste buds. Made with Iron Vegan Rebound Recovery to help put your body and mind into an optimal self state by promoting relaxation and relieving inflammation.
Chef Ivan Castro
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 ½ cups oat milk
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 small Mexican cinnamon stick
- ½ star anise
- ¼ tsp powdered ginger
- 1 scoop Tropical Mango Peach Iron Vegan Rebound Recovery
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- Add the coconut and oat milk to a medium pan. Then add the turmeric, cinnamon, star anise, ginger, Iron Vegan Rebound Recovery, and agave syrup. Bring to a simmer for 2 minutes and stir.
- Add the pinch of black pepper.
- Serve hot. To add extra flavour, sprinkle cinnamon powder on top. Use your milk frother to add a foamy touch to your latte. Enjoy!