Bored of eating salads? Looking to add more flavour? This tangy and delicious turmeric tahini salad is the perfect way to spice up your greens. It’s also adds more nutritional punch to your loaded, antioxidant full meal. Tahini is made from lightly roasted sesame seeds and is an amazing source of healthy fats, fiber and even protein. Apple cider vinegar helps release stomach juices which are necessary for optimal digestion. Turmeric not only gives this dressing a rich color, it also provides strong anti-inflammatory benefits and is optimally absorbed with the addition of ground black pepper. This perfect, make-ahead dressing can be stored in the fridge and enjoyed throughout the week!
Michelle von Hahn
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour over your choice of salad and enjoy!
- Store extra dressing in a glass jar in the fridge.