Instagram Contest Rules
Iron Vegan “ULTIMATE NEW YEAR’S KICKSTART GIVEAWAY!” Contest 2022 (“Contest”)
Official Contest Rules (“Contest Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
- SPONSOR AND OVERVIEW: This Contest is held in Canada, and is sponsored by JAMIESON LABORATORIES LTD (Iron Vegan or “Sponsor”). The Contest starts on January 13, at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“Contest Start Date”) and closes on January 18, at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (“Contest Close Date”) (collectively the “Contest Period”).
The “Contest Rules” means collectively these Specific Rules and the General Rules.
These “Specific Rules” apply to this Contest only, while the General Rules apply to this Contest and may apply to other contests of Sponsor.
- ELIGIBILITY:This Contest is open to all natural persons who meet the below requirements and enter in accordance with Paragraph 3 (No Purchase Entry) of these Contest Rules (“Entrant(s)”). To enter and be eligible to win a prize, an Entrant:
a. Must be a legal resident of Canada in any province or territory, including at the time of award and use of the prize;
b. Must have reached the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence at the time of entry;
c. Must not be i) an employee of Sponsor, or its subsidiaries, parent or affiliated companies, and their respective distributors, agents and advertising or promotional agencies, or the independent contest judging organization or any prize suppliers, or ii) a member of the immediate family of any of the above persons (“immediate family” means spouses, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, step-sons and step-daughters), or iii) a person domiciled with any of the above persons;
d. Must provide Sponsor with proof of residence, identification, and age upon request.
By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by these Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final.
- CONTEST ENTRY. HOW TO ENTER WITHOUT PURCHASE:To enter and participate in the Contest, visit Instagram https://www.instagram.com/myironvegan/. By entering the Contest, each Entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules. Consequently, upon entry, each Entrant shall have to confirm that they have read and do agree to be bound by the Contest Rules and indicate ‘yes’ or ‘no’ as to whether they wish to opt-in to receive additional information from Sponsor. To be eligible to win a prize, Entrants must submit all Entries online by the Contest Closing Date. Limit of one (1) Entry per person during the Contest Period.Duplicate entries will be void and discarded
- PRIZES:There are 1 “Prizes” available to be won, consisting in 1 prize package which includes 2 bags of Iron Vegan Athlete’s Blend @ARV CAN$69.99 ea and 1 month Jessica Chiarello coaching package @ARV CAN$300 ea. Any prize must be redeemed by February 1, 2022 at the latest, after which time the Winner forfeits his/her claim to the prize.
- GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: If any prize is not redeemed within the delay stipulated, and/or the winner cannot, for whatever reason, avail him/herself of the prize (or portion of the prize), they shall not be entitled to the prize (or portion of the prize), or any compensation, monetary or otherwise. Prizes are non-refundable, non-negotiable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or equivalent dollar value. Regardless of the prize awarded, it will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Each prize is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions imposed by the prize supplier(s), which may be subject to changes. Sponsor will not be responsible, if weather conditions, event cancellations, or other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control prevent a prize or part of a prize from being fulfilled. In any such event, a winner will not be provided with a substitute prize or cash equivalent. The present Contest shall not be interpreted as an offer from the Sponsor to perform any of the above-mentioned operations, or to issue vouchers for said operations.
- NO WARRANTY.The Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible for, any warranty or guarantee relative to the prizes, including, but not limited to, quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The only warranty applicable to any prize is the manufacturer’s, or prize supplier’s warranty.
- CONTEST DRAW(S):Winners of the prizes shall be selected by random draw on January 24, at or around 1:00 PM Eastern Time (“Draw Date”), at the offices of the Sponsor, located at 130 McLevin Ave #1, Scarborough, Ontario M1B 3R6, from the pool of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period and until January 18, at 11:59 PM Eastern Time, the Contest Close Date. Entrants are limited to winning a maximum of one (1) prize, regardless of the number of Entries belonging to that Entrant. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received by Sponsor and decrease as prizes are awarded.
- PRIZE AWARDING:Selected Entrant(s) will be contacted after the Draw Date, between the dates of January 24 and January 28, by telephone or email. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected Entrants. If a voicemail or e-mail is left for a selected Entrant, he/she must reply to Sponsor within five (5) business days of the date of the voicemail or email, regardless of when the message is received by Entrant, in order to claim a prize. All Entrants selected as prospective winner(s) are required to first correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question without assistance of any kind, mechanical or otherwise, and to sign/submit a Declaration and Release as described in Paragraph 11 of the General Rules, before being officially declared a Contest winner and being allowed to claim a prize. If selected Entrant fails to claim his/her prize within the allowed five (5) business days, and/or submit required documentation described in Paragraph 11 of the General Rules, an alternate winner will be selected by random draw. Prizes will only be awarded upon verification by Sponsor that winner has fulfilled all requirements pursuant to these Contest Rules. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and no substitutions, transfers, conversions, or assignments of prizes will be allowed. Sponsor reserves the right, however, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with a similar prize of equal or greater dollar value for any reason whatsoever. In the event that a selected Entrant (i) cannot be contacted or be reached or does not reply within the claim deadline; or (ii) does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) does not comply with the Contest Rules Rules; or (v) refuses to sign the Declaration and Liability Release Form; the prize will be forfeited and another random draw or draws will be conducted to select an alternate Entrant in the same manner. If an official winner dies before receiving, participating in, or using a prize, and proof of death is provided by the estate of deceased winner to Sponsor, then a payment equal to the dollar value of the prize shall be made to the estate of deceased winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Entrant.
NOTE: These Specific Rules are completed by the General Rules, which form an integral part of the Contest Rules.CLICK HERE TO READ THE GENERAL RULES.